Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Topology Atlas: topology.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
- AMS Mathematics Calendar: general.
- AMS-MAA Joint Meetings, January 16-19, Baltimore (special sessions: a showcase of number theory at undergraduate institutions; analytic number theory; arithmetic statistics; counting methods in number theory; definability and decidability problems in number theory; new directions in the theory of complex multiplication; number theory, arithmetic geometry, and computation)
- AMS Central/Western sectional meeting, March 22-24, Honolulu (special sessions: algebraic groups, Galois cohomology, and local-global principles; algebraic number theory and Diophantine equations; algebraic points; arithmetic dynamics; arithmetic and transcendence of special functions; emerging connections with number theory; factorization and arithmetic properties of integral domains and monoids; mathematics of cryptography; recent advances and applications of modular forms; recent developments in automorphic forms)
- Geometrization of the Local Langlands Program, May 6-10, CRM, Montreal
- TBA (number theory and physics), August 12-16 (tentative), KIAS, Seoul
- TBA (Bernard Le Stum 60th), September 18-20, Padova
- Zeta Functions, December 2-6, CIRM, Luminy
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, January 15-18, Denver (special sessions: TBA)
- Relative Aspects of the Langlands Program, L-Functions and Beyond Endoscopy, May 25-29, CIRM, Luminy
- ANTS (Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium), June or July, location TBA
- WIN (Women in Numbers) 5, November 16-20, BIRS, Banff