Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Topology Atlas: topology.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
- AMS Mathematics Calendar: general.
- Simons Collaboration Annual Meeting, January 9-10, New York
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, January 15-18, Denver (special sessions: algebraic cycles in arithmetic and geometry; algorithms, experimentations, and applications in number theory; analytic theory of automorphic forms and $L$-functions; arithmetic dynamics; arithmetic Galois actions; explicit methods in arithmetic geometry in characteristic $p$; rational points on algebraic varieties: theory and computation)
- Relative Aspects of the Langlands Program, L-Functions and Beyond Endoscopy, May 25-29, CIRM, Luminy
- TBA (nonarchimedean geometry), June 15-19, Imperial College, London
- Rigid geometry and eigenvarieties, July 27-August 7, PIMS, Vancouver
- Topical workshop: Decidability, definability and computability in number theory, December 7-11, MSRI, Berkeley
- TBA (Takeshi Saito 60th), September 6-10, Tokyo